Apr 16, 2009

the results are in.....

granted, there were only 45 runners in the race total, but i have to toot my horn a bit:

  • i finished 14th overall (top third, like the C student i always was. :)) interesting to note, 7 of the people ahead of me were in between 27 & 32 years old. and the girl i was chasing and passed in the last 1/2 mile was 15 years old!! holla!
  • in the female group i placed 6th
  • in the female 30-39 group i placed 3rd
  • and in the female 30-39 from minnesota group, i took 1st!! whoop! whoop!

i just signed up to to the granite bay 1/2 on sept 19. cant wait!!!!

3 comments:

  1. HA!
    I never would have pegged you for a C student!? I guess we have that in common too!

    congrats! congrats!

    You know... Austin has a great marathon through downtown that is supposed to be cool:
    http://www.youraustinmarathon.com/
    You might need to come out for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo proud of you, Tari!!!! What an accomplishment...I think you're getting hooked!!!

    Love you,
    Auntie Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job T! I'm so proud of you. What an accomplishment. XXOO...Love You...Miss You! Molly

    ReplyDelete